Sesana

Siege
Brian Michael Bendis, Olivier Coipel
Scrivener's Moon - Audio
Philip Reeve
Infinity War - Jim Starlin, Tom Raney, Ron Lim I really liked Starlin's other big, cosmic crossovers, but this one just didn't do it for me. There are some golden moments (Doom and Kang working together while both plot betraying the other is brilliant and dead on) but overall it had the effect of trying too hard. And the central idea that drives much of the storyline (superheroes fighting their evil twins oh no!) just isn't compelling. I also didn't like how Marvel collected the involved issues. This trade has Infinity War #1-6, plus Warlock and the Infinity Watch #7-10 (and a few other things, but these are the important bits). This is good, because the story weaves through both books, so what happens in Infinity War #1 is concluded in Infinity Watch #7, etc. But instead of alternating, and presenting the story in order, editorial chose to print all of the Infinity War issues, then all of the Infinity Watch issues. If you don't know that's going to happen, you'll read the first half wondering if you missed a scene, then get annoyed that you have to go back and read the whole book again, flipping back and forth to get the story in order. Really a lazy way to do things, Marvel.