Sesana

Siege
Brian Michael Bendis, Olivier Coipel
Scrivener's Moon - Audio
Philip Reeve
Teen Titans, Vol. 1: A Kid's Game - Geoff Johns, Mike McKone, Marlo Alquiza, Tom Grummett, Nelson, Kevin Conrad I remember reading this trade when it was first released, and I really liked it at the time. I really like it now, too, though it does kind of bother me that I don't really know what happened at the end of Young Justice. This is, of course, entirely my own fault for not having read Young Justice. I will fix this.

Back to the topic at hand: I love Teen Titans as a concept, and I love many of the characters that end up in the roster. I'm especially attached to a Robin-Starfire-Beast Boy-Cyborg-Raven team because of the awesome cartoon. Different Robin, which is fine- Tim's my favorite Robin anyways. I've read bits and pieces of Impulse, Superboy and Cassie as Wondergirl in other places, so I like them, too. So a very good team for me.

The storyline is various shades of the younger half of the team (Robin, Superboy, Impulse, and Wonder Girl) proving themselves as heroes, first to the older and more experienced part of the team, then in battle against Deathstroke, and to and against their JLA counterparts. That part's notable for letting Wonder Woman be totally wrong without it being out of character or turning her into a straw feminist. (Hooray for a realistically flawed Wonder Woman!) Plenty of action to keep the story moving, without losing sight of the personal storylines of the characters.